Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Brady's last day of MDO, 2015-16

Brady had his last day of Mother's Day Out yesterday. He's off for the summer and will start back in the fall. He really enjoyed it this year and learned a lot from his teachers and friends. The teachers sent him home with a picture of his class that we have on the refrigerator - he likes to point out all his friends and talk about each of them. We look forward to starting again and making new friends in the fall!

I'll start with a comparison of his first day, on September 8, 2015 and his last day, May 24, 2016. You can find more pictures from his first day HERE!
I can't believe how much he's changed in just a few short months. I'm telling you, it goes by fast. I don't usually get too emotional about him growing up but this picture makes me a little weepy!











He took a little gift to each of his teachers and was so excited to give it to them!

Mrs. Elaine

Mrs. Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment