Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekend fun and Walker's first night in his crib!

First things first - we moved Walker up to his crib this weekend! He had far outgrown his little bassinet so it was time:

I'm not sure if I was quite ready (I like to have my babies all in my room with me), but I know he needs to be in his own room and I'm hoping he will eventually sleep much better in there. The first night was okay; we had to go up there several times to put his paci back in his mouth and help him fall asleep, and I fed him in the middle of the night which we haven't really been doing lately, but he eventually slept for a few solid hours. The next night was better but he woke up again around 4 to eat. Hoping once he adjusts to his new sleeping situation he'll make it through the night.
Here he is in his jammies ready to go to bed!



We had a good weekend although it was pretty rain so we didn't get much time outside. We took Brady to Academy Saturday morning to get him his very first baseball glove. All weekend he kept saying "Daddy wanna go play catch?" 


We ran some other errands Saturday morning which required a stop to nurse Walker. Of course Walker being in the front with us made Brady want to get up there so here we all are! 

Don't worry, we were parked in a parking lot :) 

Saturday night Blake and I did an at-home date night (cooked dinner and listened to some music after the kids went to bed), and before that he told me I could go relax in the tub for a bit. Well, about 3 minutes in this is what happened: 
So much for relaxation, huh?! #momlife

"Mom, I got a booger!"

In a serious milk coma!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww what a fun weekend! Glad he's doing good in his crib!!

    ReplyDelete