Thursday, May 26, 2016

Brady funnies

-Has started saying "I glad to see you!" (in the morning, after school, etc.) or "I glad to be home!". The other day he said "I like my house. Mommy thank you for making it so niiice."

-He says "You made it for me... for my birthday!" in regards to lots of things - our house (Daddy made it for him for his birthday), dinner, his blanket, the sidewalk chalk, etc.

-Is really into manners these days. He will say "Mommy may I please have a fruit snack?" and then his eyes will get wide and I'll say "Listen to those manners!" and he will say "I liiiiike manners!" If he asks for something and I say no then he'll ask again with his best manners and if I say no again his face instantly falls and he frowns and says "whyyyy?"

-When I picked him up from school yesterday he said "Hi Mama! Hi Walker! I was waiting for y'all!"

-On the way to school each day we pass by a construction site that has lots of machines on it and yesterday I pointed out a big excavator on top of a huge pile of dirt and I said "Don't fall down, excavator!" and he said "Nooo, we gotta be berrry quiet, the excabator is schleeeeping."

-We were watching the construction site the other day after school and there were so many machines there (hello, free entertainment!) and I said, "You like that machine?" and he said "No, all of them." He refuses to pick favorites for anything.

-On that note, he's very indecisive. I held up to pairs of shoes the other day and asked him which color he wanted to wear and after about five minutes he said "all of them". Same with yogurt flavors, etc.

-Labels things as Daddy (big), Mama (medium), or baby (small; also sometimes 'Walker'). "That's a Mama excavator"; "That's a little baby Walker flower"; "That's a Daddy poopoo" (yes, he labels his poop); "That was a big Mama throw!"; etc.

-Every time we do something fun, when we're done he says "I wanna do that again sometime!"

-If we make plans to do something some time in the future (for example, we are gonna go to Chick-fil-a for lunch), he says "I wanna do that right now!" He wants to do everything Right. Now.

-When he asks to do something and I say no, he says "Maybe Monday?"

-He has started playing peekaboo with Walker - he covers Walker's eyes up then pulls his hand away and says "PICKY PIE!!!"

-He will randomly shout "The cows are coming!" at any given time. We'll be sitting down in the living room playing with Walker and he'll say "Mama the cows are coming!!" and he'll get up and run away. It's pretty hilarious.

-He has started giving input into what I'm wearing. When I was getting dressed to take him to school on Monday he wanted me to wear my yellow Easter dress. Yep, this one:
The other day one of my friends came to visit and he picked out a shirt from my closet for me to wear and when I tried to change he started whining and said, "nooooo, wear the flower one!"

-When someone asks him how he's doing he says "I doing great"; if I ask him what he's doing he says "I doing great. Just hanging out."






4 comments:

  1. These are so cute and funny! It's so fun to see their little personalities coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and funny! It's so fun to see their little personalities coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "we gotta be berrry quiet, the excabator is schleeeeping" - hahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have these written down, because later on you forget who said what and when. It is amazing how much Brady knows and how well he expresses himself. He is one smart little guy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete