Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I had such a great Mother's Day yesterday. Blake made me feel very loved, and he is teaching the boys how to make me feel special! He got Brady very excited about Mother's Day, and the first thing I heard when I woke up yesterday was 'Happy Mother's Day!' from my sweet Brady. 

I was emotional yesterday thinking about how lucky I feel to have so many blessings. I have a wonderful husband and get to mother two beautiful boys; a mom who is the most kind, loving, and selfless person I know, and who is very involved in my boys' lives; a mother-in-law who raised a man that loves me with his whole heart and sees the value in me devoting my time to being a wife and mom; and a sister, cousin, and some friends who I admire as moms and look to for guidance on how I can be a better mom. My life is so full and I am so, so happy.

The one who taught me how to love so completely!

The boys got me some beautiful flowers which were hand-delivered by Brady with a big, cheery "Happy Mother's Day!!"




Oh how I love my family!










4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tribute! Beautiful family! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awweeee, I love your tribe! You're a beautiful and blessed Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these beautiful family photos! Ellen gets more beautiful every year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww I love every bit of this!!!

    ReplyDelete