Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Big boy undies!

We are on our third day in big boy underwear! Woohoo! Brady and I ran into Target on the way home from Emi and Poppy's house on Sunday to let him pick out some big boy undies. He chose Paw Patrol. We haven't had any accidents yet though we are still putting him in pull-ups through the night. Each morning he wakes up dry and I say "Good job!" and he says "I the biggest!!". He loves pooping in the potty now since we introduced the "surprise egg", which is an Easter egg with candy in it hidden at various places throughout the house; he gets one every time he poops and let me tell you, he is obsessed. In fact, he's in the kitchen right now yelling "Mommy can I poop again?" Off to do my duty... 

(get it? ;))



Something about boys and their hands in their pants... 


Off to clean poop...!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Brady!!! So so so proud of you! But also sad that you are this big already!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana and Grumps are so proud of Brady for being such a big boy in his big boy underwear! That's great! :)

    ReplyDelete