Monday, February 15, 2016

Picture catch up - February 2016

We've been doing good around here and adjusting to life with a new baby. It takes longer to get out of the house to do anything and the days are full of meeting other people's needs, but we are falling into a rhythm and I'm having fun with both boys. The adjustment has been much easier than I expected; probably because Brady has been so good and sweet with Walker. He has fallen into the big brother role beautifully and I am so thankful for that. I've been able to get out quite a bit with both of them and that helps everything to feel more normal. We take daily walks (usually to the park for Brady), which I really look forward to every day. I'm feeling good physically and both boys seem to be happy so overall we are doing great!






Little angel.

Look at that face!!

'nugglin.

I walked into the playroom the other day and caught Brady in the crib my Papa made for me when I was a baby. 


Little handsome boy on his yellow bike.

Brady loves to sit like this and talk to me during our afternoon walks. That boy sure does have a lot to say!

Snack time/tummy time. Brady likes to ask Walker, "Hey Walker, wanna do tummy time?"


Brady and Walker's first ride on a carousel.

Brady loved it! Mama, not so much... my stomach has gotten really weak with age and kids.

Double stroller problem solved!


I caught Brady letting Walker suck his (Brady's) thumb and thought it was so cute and sweet... until Brady started sticking his entire finger down Walker's throat every time he cries. Poor little brother...


"Mommy, Walker so sweeeeet!"

This particular morning I was taking Brady's breakfast into the playroom and I heard his little feet running behind me and he shouted "Babe! Wait for me, babe!"

Love my time with these two!


Blake just went back to work last week after a 4 week paternity leave. We were so lucky to have him home for so long! 


1 comment:

  1. Babe! Hahahahahaha!!! That's so funny. The boys get cuter every day!

    ReplyDelete