Thursday, February 25, 2016

Brady funnies

Brady is at an age right now where he says funny things All. The. Time!! I wish I could just bottle his little personality up and save it forever. He is so funny and so, so sweet. One thing I love most about him is his love for entertaining people. If he says something that makes us laugh, he'll look around at everyone laughing and then say that thing again. And again and again. He loves to make people laugh! Here is a conversation I had with him last night before bedtime. We were just rocking in the chair talking and started playing the 'favorites' game.

Me: Brady, what's your favorite color? 
Brady: Red. And yellow.

Me: Favorite number?
Brady: Pive.

Me: Favorite game?
Brady: Backetball.

Me: Favorite room?
Brady: My big boy room.

Me: Favorite train?
Brady: Kevin. And Thomas too and Clarabelle too and Annie too!

Me: Favorite dog?
Brady: Weela.

Me; Who is your favorite mama?
Brady: Babe!

I got a kick out of this last answer and started laughing real hard which prompted him to respond "Babe" to every other question I asked.

This morning we made smoothies ("moobie") and were drinking them in the playroom. I finished mine before he did and he looked in my cup and said "Mommy you done? You want some of mine?" How sweet!



Brady loves to eat hummus. He says "More punnus Mama!" 


This morning I was sitting in the living room with Walker, who was in his Bumbo, and Brady ran in there and said "Walker you pooping??"


Yesterday evening we were all hanging out in the living room and Brady put his little legs under the blanket and said "Mama I cooozy!" He loves to get cozy and will crawl up in the chair while I'm nursing Walker to 'nuggle'. He burrows himself in with us and says "Mommy we need blanket!" He takes after me with the cozy thing.

Another funny thing is that we had a mosquito hawk in our house recently and now after bathtime each night Brady comes downstairs and says "Where Mr. Pawk?"

Also, earlier this morning I was watching Brady from our bedroom - he was standing at the door looking out the window. When he caught me watching him he said "There you are! I lost you Mommy. I was looking for you!"

Well, gotta go, Brady just ran in here and said "Mommy, wanna nuggle?!" Yes, yes I do.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Easton's favorite thing to do is snuggle and be in his cozy clothes. I hope he never changes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that. I hope he never changes too! Little boys who want to cuddle with their mommies are the best!

      Delete
  2. Awwwwww! These are so sweet and funny! Love you Brady!

    ReplyDelete