Friday, February 19, 2016

Brady's new haircut

Walker and I took Brady for a big boy haircut yesterday at a little place by our house called Cool Cuts. He's been excited about getting his hair cut for over a week now because he just loves riding in the little firetruck! He did so good and actually sat still through the whole haircut. It helped to have Paw Patrol playing on the TV in front of him.

After his haircut we went to PetSmart to look at all the animals and we saw some dogs in the pet salon getting their hair cut just like Brady. He got a big kick out of that!

I spy a little Walker in the background!


Just a little unsure :)

And now I'm posting about a thousand pictures of his new haircut because I can't pick my favorite of these, and also because when I look back on this blog I want to remember all the faces of Brady! He is such a little ham! Side note: that mark on his head is from an indoor biking accident. He ran into the cabinets and hit his head right on the corner of the countertops. Youch!









No comments:

Post a Comment