Monday, February 22, 2016

Brady meets Walker

Of all the special and memorable moments we had in the hospital during Walker's birth days, the one where my two sons met is absolutely the one that stands out the most. As soon as we found out we were pregnant with Walker we dreamed about the type of big brother Brady would be. And when we found out Walker was a boy we were both so excited to give Brady the best gift we could ever give him - a little brother. We made big plans for their relationship and we looked forward to their meeting for several months, talking to Brady about his brother and building up the excitement to when he would finally meet him. And boy was their meeting everything I dreamed of. Brady was so gentle and sweet and it just melted me. 

Here he is waiting to go in the door to see baby Walker! (Note the adorable door hanger that Koko made for Walker)


You can just see in his sweet face how proud he is of his brother. I could cry just looking at these pictures!

Kisses for Walker. He still does this alll the time!









"Walker have eyeballs!"






Precious boys.



We got the boys matching elephants and Brady a big brother book. 

My people. Oh how I love them!


I just love this picture of happy Daddy!




He kept asking to hold Walker. He just thought Walker was the sweetest little thing.


He loved laying in my hospital bed and pressing the buttons to move it up and down, up and down. Shocker, huh? :)

Fun in the hospital waiting for Mama to get discharged.

Since our hospital stay Brady likes to point out the hospital when we go for a walk (you can see it from our house) and say "I go see Brady and Walker at hospital!" I think he has good memories of that place. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing these precious pictures again! That was indeed a special day and we are so proud of the sweet big brother that Brady is to Walker! That speaks well for him and for you and Blake!

    ReplyDelete