Friday, April 29, 2016

Walker - 4 months!

Our sweet Walker is 4 months old! A few things to note from this month:

-He just started rolling over, and now that he knows how to do it he will flip himself over and prop up on his elbows every time I put him down on his back. It is the cutest thing!

-He is laughing a bit more; he's pretty ticklish on his neck, sides, and thighs so that usually gets him going.

-He's cooing a lot and likes it when we talk back to him.

-He's sleeping better. Most nights he sleeps til 5-6ish, usually with a wake-up in the middle of the night where we have to put his paci back in for him. Occasionally I'll feed him in the middle of the nights but those nights are becoming fewer and fewer (thank goodness!).

-He's not the cuddliest of babies when he's awake (he straightens himself out and refuses to be cuddled, but don't put him down or he'll start crying!), but I still manage to get him to fall asleep on me sometimes so I can get my cuddles in.






No comments:

Post a Comment