Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sweet boys...

Just wanted to share these pictures of the boys and me from the other day... a lot of times when I'm cuddled up with either or both of my boys I imagine that I'm 20 years older looking back on these precious years and I can feel myself longing for them. Sometimes I feel like thinking that can make these moments last even a second longer or make me enjoy them just a little bit more... this chapter of my life is so, so special and I treasure it so much. 
Cannot get close enough to him!




Sleeping angel.

Miracle of all miracles - both boys fell asleep on me earlier this week. You know I was in heaven! Brady wasn't feeling well so he crawled up with Walker and me and fell asleep. It was the sweetest hour of my life!





1 comment:

  1. As much as I hate when my kids aren't feeling good, those snuggles are the sweetest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete