Thursday, October 2, 2014

Brady's 1st Birthday Party!

We had Brady's 1st birthday party the Saturday before his birthday. Most of our immediate family were able to make it in for the celebration and it was so great having everyone here. We had such a wonderful weekend celebrating Brady and hanging out with each other. We are certainly blessed to be surrounded by so much love!

Pre-party prepping.





It was such a special day for us celebrating our boy. We are so proud of him!

I love this sweet picture of Brady with Koko and Poppy!

Hunky hubby!


Willa was in party mode too! She was in heaven with all the people in our house!

Brady's smash cake, made with love by Koko!


My parents made shirts for us and all the grandparents. They turned out SO cute! Here are a few pictures of Brady with his #1 fans:



Brady's #1 fans!


I can't tell you how many people have told me Brady looks like my dad. I can definitely see the resemblance!

 And opening presents... he loaded up on all kinds of goodies. He had so much help opening his presents, as you'll see in the following pictures!
Present overload!




Brady's gift from Poppy (my dad)... the Texas in the middle of this frame was made by my dad's dad, my Papa, almost 30 years ago. Dad built the frame and had the 'Brady' made to put on the Texas. Such a special gift to Brady from Poppy and Papa. Papa would have been so proud of his little Brady!





With his big cousin Dex, who was the greatest present-opening helper of all!

Just walkin' around like a big boy!


He loved climbing on all the boxes!

Brady with his cute little friends: Anna, Dex, Wyatt, Brady, Fiel, and Drew








I was so excited about how the big cake turned out!

Sharing his cake with Emi.


Standing on the cool stool Nana and Grumps got him!

My sweet one year old!

...and the after-party: 

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! Brady is such an entertainer! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great!! What a fun day! Brady looks so happy!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of a special weekend! Happy Birthday, Brady! We love you!

    ReplyDelete