Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I've been dying to share these ridiculously cute pictures with you all! These are from our church's "Trunk Treats" that we attended last Sunday night. We weren't sure if Brady would have fun or if he would even care that we were there, but let me tell you - he had a blast! He ran around in his adorable chicken outfit pointing out balloons and picking candy from the baskets.




"Balloon? Balloon?" (His favorite costume there was someone dressed up as the guy from the movie 'Up' because she had a bunch of balloons tied to her.)

He found some Aggie yell-leader friends and went over to have a little chat with them: 



And of course he found the two dogs there and would not leave that area. Every time we held his hand and walked off he would turn around and walk real fast back over to the dogs. He couldn't get enough of them! 




And now for my favorite video of all time:

These next pictures are ones we took at home right after we put him in his costume. He never complained about it; I think he kinda likes it!





We are off to my parents' church's Halloween event tonight so I'm sure we'll have more chicken pictures for you next week! Happy Halloween, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love this video! It makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it! Cutest chicken I've ever seen!!! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are SO adorable!!! What a sweet little boy!! Melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the cutest little chicken ever and the video is priceless!! Love also the yell leader picture and the one with the Sheltie that looked like our sweet Champ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite little chicken! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete