Sunday, October 5, 2014

Catch-up on pictures

It's been awhile since I've done a weekly pictures post so I'm catching up on lots of random pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!

Mom and me in our blardigans!


 
Eating pudding. Why use a spoon when you can use your finger?!

Love this picture of my little Aggie boy!

Nap time for my boys. Sweetest thing.
 
Buccees stop on our most recent trip to Denison. 

Willa got to ride without her kennel. She was very confused!

Sweet kissing babies! This is my friend Courtnie's daughter Drew.

Little turkey head!

And we had a special birthday last week! Blake turned 31. Brady and I got to take him out to lunch, then we cooked him dinner and sang happy birthday. Brady enjoyed sharing Daddy's pumpkin cupcake!
Like father, like son.

4 comments:

  1. Aww....such cute pictures! We surely enjoyed you here with us this weekend! And Happy Birthday, Blake! We are proud of the dad you have become! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you read Pinterest Told Me To, too? It's a good thing you don't work here anymore because I just might have to come and steal your blardigan. I have been eyeing them for a while, but just can't convince myself to put down the money and buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I love her blog!! I held off on the blardigan for as long as I could. I think I will get a lot of use out of it this fall/winter though. It is soooooooooo soft!

      Delete
  3. I love my Brady boy! Bella and I had so much fun with you two last week! She talked about kissing on Brady all the way back home! She can't wait to come back for more Brady kisses! :-)

    ReplyDelete