Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend in Milam

We spent Labor Day weekend in Milam with my family. My sister and her family were there, as well as my brother and his girlfriend. We also got to see Aunt Jeannie and Roger, and Papa T (my Uncle Raymond). It was a fun, full weekend!

Brady went on his first boat ride while we were there. He enjoyed it except for the huge life jacket and the wind in his eyes. We'll know next time to take some sunglasses and get a better life jacket!









Having lunch in the 'camper bus' (Mom and Dad's pop-up camper.) The kids loved it!

How big is Brady? THIS big!

I love these pictures of Brady and Emi. He's so happy!



And I love these of Poppy reading to his grandkids (including Willa :)). 


She was in the camper bus yelling 'Uhhhh Baaaaake!!' (Uncle Blake) It was soo funny!!


In the doghouse. :)

Me and Dex. Can't believe he's in Kindergarten! He's growing up way too fast.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure all these kids love to go to Emi's house. When my grandmother lived on that hill and we were coming to visit, we kids were always trying to be the first one to say, "I see Mamaw's house!" Looks like you all had a great weekend. Thanks for letting us be a part of it! Loveyou all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, especially the first boat ride! We can't wait to see that cute little guy again!!

    ReplyDelete