Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Brady's Newborn Pictures

Koko took these pictures of Brady when he was just a few weeks old. I wasn't really posting much to the blog back then so I never got to share these. Better late than never, I suppose! I can't believe how much our little guy has changed since these pictures were taken. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed...

It's amazing how much I love him. More and more every day... it seems my heart has expanded a thousand times over since I held the baby in these pictures.











As always, thanks for the beautiful pictures, Kerri. They are so special to me. You are the best!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how precious!!! The pictures are wonderful!!! As is the subject!!! Sooo beautiful! I love you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Amanda, these are amazing!!! Sweet sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...our precious Brady! He has been such a source of joy and laughter! Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooooo sweet!!! What a precious baby!!!

    ReplyDelete