Friday, June 6, 2014

Last day

Today is Brady's last day of school and my last day of work. I'll start my new job as 'stay-at-home mom' on Monday. This is a very exciting time and is a huge change for our family. I have many emotions about it, including gratitude to my husband for seeing the value in our son being home with his mama and for selflessly accepting the role of financial provider for our family.

I want to write about how we came to this decision and the mix of emotions that comes with such a big life change, but I'll save that for another time. For now, off we go to our last day of school/work!


3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So proud for you! It takes a lot of courage to make a decision like this! You're going to be great in your new position!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amanda!!! Cute pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, sweet picture!! Amanda, we are proud of you (and Blake) for making this commitment to your family! Brady will be fortunate to have you there full-time, and you will enjoy having this unhurried time with him to enjoy all the little moments and milestones. God's blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete