Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

We spent Blake's first Father's Day in Milam. I enjoyed getting to spend the day with my dad and the rest of my family. I hope it was a special day for Blake. It has been so much fun watching him become a daddy over the last 9 months. He has taken to it so well and has become a pro at diaper changing, made-up-song-singing, feeding, bathing, storytime, and the list goes on... Brady is lucky to have such a hands-on, loving father. He will be a fine young man if he follows in his daddy's footsteps. We are a blessed family for sure!



And I'm thankful for my own dad, who has taught me so much and loved me so well. He has always led me in the right direction. I love you, Dad! 
Cuddling (or tickling?). 1987

Fishin' with daddy. 1988

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!

5 comments:

  1. Aww...love your tribute! We, too, are proud of Blake for the husband and father he has become. Both of you are doing a wonderful job raising Brady, and we are so thankful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawweeee! Happy Father's Day Blake & Uncle Levi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome times 2! Love the little footprints! I have always been proud of the father your dad has become. Papa would have been so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brady is so crafty :) love it! Happy Father's Day Blake and uncle Levi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad y'all got to come home for Father's Day! We had a great time this past weekend! Those pictures sure brought back memories of our sweet little Amanda! Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband and daddy to our three children!!! Happy Father's Day to Blake, too. He is a great daddy to our littlest grandson!

    ReplyDelete