Sunday, June 1, 2014

Catch up on pictures

These are just random pictures from the last few weeks that I haven't had a chance to upload yet... Enjoy!

His friends at daycare. I love this picture of them playing together!

Trying to crawl. We're getting there!


Here are a couple of Brady and Fiel. She is about three months older than him. They had fun while we enjoyed a great dinner with Fiel's parents!


Every morning Blake goes up to get Brady and brings him back downstairs for me to feed him, then we all lounge in bed for a little while before getting up. He's started getting pretty comfy and pushing me out of my spot. I don't mind one bit! Mornings are my favorite.



And a few extras of him playing while we get ready for work. He loves rolling under our furniture (beds, couches, etc.). One day he's gonna get himself stuck!



Have a great week!




5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! What a joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!!!! Love these!!! That one in the bed with him and Blake cracked me up. Kicked mama right out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these precious pictures! Mema called this afternoon to say she thought that the picture of Brady rolling under the bed and looking out at Willa was the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete