Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Random pictures







He moved that little stand from beside the couch right up next to the stairs and crawled on top of it so that he could reach the lever to open the gate. I'm in trouble!

These next few pictures are from a park in the Heights that Brady and I went to a few weeks ago. They have a really cool wood train there that the kids can play in. I had a hard time getting Brady to leave once he discovered the train! 





He loves to sit in this chair and read books in the morning... and in the afternoon... and at night. The boy LOVES to read! I think we read about 7,346 books today. I can't tell him no when he asks me to read, right?! Doesn't that go against some sort of parenting rule??

We love to have picnics in our backyard when the weather is nice. Now that spring is here I think we will be doing this a lot more.

This is at Wonder Wild, an indoor play area that I like to take Brady to. He's been going here since about when he started crawling and it is so neat to watch him gain independence and do things on his own. He went down the big slide by himself for the first time during this visit and hurt himself on one slide down, but that didn't stop him from going back!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome pics! I can't believe how big Brady is getting! So crazy. And, Aunt Ellen's hair is sooooo pretty. Love that style!

    ReplyDelete