Tuesday, March 31, 2015

18 month checkup

Brady had his 18 month checkup last week. He weighed almost 27 pounds and was close to 33 inches tall. And I swear he's grown since then! His checkup went great. He only had one shot and don't have to get anymore until he's 4. Woohoo! The doctor said he looks great and he'll see him again in a few months.
Playing with some kids in the waiting room. It's amazing how much he's matured since our 15 month visit. I remember him not quite being able to crawl up in these chairs and he definitely didn't know how to draw on the etch-a-sketch last time.


One funny story from this visit was when the doctor and I were talking about something, and somehow it came up that Brady loves to eat cheetos and donuts when he's at Emi and Poppy's house, and Brady immediately shot his head up at me and said 'NO-NUH??' 'TCHEE-TOE??' The doctor laughed so hard. (And for the record, he said let the grandparents feed him whatever they want and let them enjoy doing it! It's their job to spoil him and when we are grandparents we'll do the same, he said. Ha!)

The doctor's office is on the 7th floor of a building that is very close to our house, so we can see our street and all the nearby shops and restaurants when we look out this window. We even saw Poppy's truck at Subway! (He was in town to stay a night with us while visiting my aunt and cousin in the hospital.)


If you look closely you can see that he's doing his 'ooohhh' face. :)



Growing boy, still topping the charts with that big head of his!

2 comments:

  1. Brady is growing up and changing so fast! That doctor knows what he's talking about when it comes to grandparents! I really like him!!! :)
    I was scrolling down and as the second picture was appearing I thought, "That looks like me (Emi)..." Then I scrolled further and saw that it was you (Amanda). I haven't really noticed the resemblance between us much before. Others have said it, but I've always thought you looked like your daddy (Poppy). Made me feel good! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I love it when people tell me I look like you!

      Delete