Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Weekly pictures - 4/9/14

Chunky little baby. Love those rolls!

School picture day - I didn't realize what a big deal it is until I got to his school and all the little kids were dressed up. Oops. I've got a lot of mama lessons to learn.

We spent a few hours last weekend making baby food to freeze. He was my taste tester - his favorite job yet! (not that he's had many...)

I would make some comment like 'Guess who fed him this time?!" but I learned last night that the kid will end up with carrots and avocados all over his face and body regardless of who feeds him. For the record, that was all Daddy. :)

He can actually pick up his own cup/water bottle and start drinking out of it. The water doesn't always make it into his mouth, but that's beside the point. My child is drinking out of cups!! When did he get old enough for that?!

Sweet little boy in a big ol' bed! He loves it.





3 comments:

  1. Lol! I have those same rolls. Brady and I need to get some shape wear! He looks like a great lil cuddlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady is such a happy baby! I love to see him enjoying life! I can't believe he's drinking out of a cup already! I'm ready to see him in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so great!! And I love the little outfit he had on for pictures!! Can't believe he's drinking out of a cup!!! He's so sweet!! Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete