Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from our little family. Hope everyone had a great one! We sure did.
Brady's first picture under the arbor my Dad made for our wedding. Blake's parents have the perfect place for it in their back yard. It is so special to have it there, and we love taking pictures under it when we go to Denison.


He got pretty excited about his Easter basket from Nana and Grumps!

Nana took Brady and me to Waterloo Lake to see the ducks. You can't see any ducks in this picture (obviously!), but I thought it was a cute one of Brady.




5 comments:

  1. We loved having you, and Brady is the best natured little guy! Ya'll look wonderful under the arbor, and we are so happy to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww yay!!! Happy Easter to ya'll to! Such a cute little family! Love the picture under the arbor! And I love how excited he is about his puppy dog Easter basket! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family and a beautiful day! Happy Easter! I'm so glad the arbor is at the Kirshman's in Denison! It looks great there with y'all under it! Reminds me of your wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting! It is so much fun staying involved with my nieces and babies through pictures! Brady looks so bigboy sitting there by himself! Such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love y'alls little family! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete