Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weekly pictures - 4/2/14

I can't believe it's April already! We've had a fun couple of weeks. It seems like Brady is changing every day and we are enjoying experimenting with new things. He makes me laugh all the time. This parenting thing just keeps getting better and better!

Gazing... But not at each other. Love this picture.

Happy to see mama at lunch!



Eating at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. He's such a big boy drinking out of daddy's cup!

Family time at Lowe's.

His signature face - tongue out, huge smile!


Brady and Drew - cutest little couple!


I love the camo/pink combo.


Wearing his baseball jammers on opening day.

3 comments:

  1. Been looking forward to this! Love these pics!! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to look at Brady! He makes me laugh with all of his cute faces! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that big ol' smile. Happy Baby :)

    ReplyDelete