Monday, April 28, 2014

Brady and Willa: 7 months of friendship

I just wanted to share some pictures I've taken of Brady and Willa over the last few months. I never get tired of seeing them together. They are so sweet with each other. The other morning Brady was crying while Blake was getting ready for work (I was already at work) and Willa came in from the other room and laid down right in front of Brady so he could rub his feet on her. He loves doing that, and of course it made him stop crying. She is so sweet and protective, and he is completely mesmerized by her. They will have many years of fun memories together!
The first time they met.















One of my all-time faves :)










6 comments:

  1. I love this more than words can express!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE the one with Brady sucking his thumb while laying on Willa's leg !!! He looks sooo comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely sooooooo precious!!!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are great! I love seeing how Willa wants to be with Brady! So very special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely, "Best friends!" I love these! Such a special bond! For their reunion the babies should bring their labs also! We are a dog loving family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Enjoy reading your blogs posts. Can't wait to meet the lad!

    ReplyDelete