Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Brady funnies

-My favorite thing he's said lately: I asked him if his ant bites hurt and he said in the brightest, cheeriest voice, "No Mom, I just glad to be happy!!"

-We were out running errands yesterday and we pulled up to a stop light and Brady said "Great job beating those trucks Mama, now we gotta go beat that Jeep. Hurry!"

-For the last few nights, at bedtime we will lay down to say our prayers and he'll say "Tell me a poop story."

-He caught me throwing away a piece of his art work the other day (gasp!) and right after I threw it in the trash he looked at me with a pain in his eye and said "Mommy I drew that for you. Don't throw it away." It was the saddest thing. I pretended like it was an accident and had to reach my hand down in the trash (we were at church; not at home. So gross...) to grab it. I gave it to Brady and he just looked at me and said "Don't throw it away again, Mom." He repeated himself about five times on the way home. Guess I learned my lesson!
This is it... they didn't even put his name on there right! Also, yes that is my gum that I had folded up in there before I threw it away. 

-He will randomly say "Mama I liiiiiiiike you!" and the other day said "Mommy I love being with you!"

-He talks all.the.time. Not even joking. I was listening to him ramble yesterday and just laughing at him. He is a talkative, active, funny kid!

-Wants to do everything "all by mysee-yelf".

-Most nights, Blake puts Brady down for bed and reads him a book, then when they are done I will go upstairs and say prayers with him and tuck him in. Lately, when I go up there each night he has plumped up the pillow beside him and pulled down the covers and when I walk in he says "Mommy I made you a 'pot." It is the sweetest.

-He came in from outside and said "Hey Mom, how's it going?" and I said "Good, how's it going out there?" He said, "Bad" and when I asked why he said "Cuz I like bad stuff!"

-I said something to him the other day and he said "Hey I not a girl, I a boy. You say yes sir to me and I say yes ma'am to you."

-His friend Drew said 'yeah' to him the other day and he goes "Drew didn't use her manners!! Drew, you say yes sir!"

-We were playing trains and one of his cars was in his train car and I showed him and he said "Way to go, Mom! You found my other car! You my hero!!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These cracked me up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just great! So glad you are writing them down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bradley Gum Artwork is HILARIOUS. Haha! How dare you?!?

    ReplyDelete