Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Brady's first day of MDO 2016-17

Brady started Mother's Day Out at our church a couple weeks ago. This is the same place he went last year and he'll go Monday/Tuesday again this year. His first day went really well; he was very excited! He woke up early and came down to get in bed with me and said "Mom it's almost my first day of school!" It was a big day for him.







When I went to pick him up I found him like this: 

He was the only one in his class still sleeping! I have always wanted to see what he looks like all bundled up on his nap mat ("yoga map", he calls it), and here it is! He looked so sweet. 

On the way home we stopped for a yogurt treat, which was a big hit with both of the boys! 



1 comment:

  1. So so so cute!!! He looks so big! Does he really call you mom?! Too grown!

    ReplyDelete