Saturday, August 6, 2016

Picture dump - June 2016

Here are a ton of pictures from a few weeks of June...

My parents took the boys back to Milam the night before Blake and I left for vacation so we got to ride our bikes down to a nearby restaurant for dinner. It had been awhile since we'd done this!


Walker was excited to see Daddy when we came home from vacay!


Helping Poppy open his Father's Day gift:

One of Walker's first times in the swing that has been oh so loved by all the grandkids!

Sweet angel...


Walker swimming with Emi:

Brady loves to help me in the kitchen! Here he is helping me make Blake's Father's Day key lime pies...

These boys love a good sink bath! They happen quite often around here.




Saturday morning pancakes...

Followed by a sink bath, of course!

He really tries his hardest not to let me get pictures of his teeth...



No comments:

Post a Comment