Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Trip to the country - March 2016

We recently took a trip back home to celebrate Poppy's birthday. We got to spend a lot of time outside and also did a crawfish boil. Brady called the crawfish 'my little buddy' and surprisingly had no problem eating them. He ate a lot of them. And every time said "I eating my little buddy!" It was hilarious.

We took a walk down to the creek across the street from my parents house. Brady and Willa enjoyed playing in the water!








Blake and I took Brady out on the boat Sunday afternoon, thinking we would let him fish and enjoy a little lake time. Oh my goodness. A tired toddler on a boat does not make for a very relaxing Sunday afternoon... Oh well, at least I got a few pictures of him not throwing a tantrum.


His idea of fishing was sticking the pole in the water and yelling "Heeeeere, fishy fishy fishy!!!" then turning to us and saying "Why aren't they coming??" 





No comments:

Post a Comment