Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas 2015

These are just a tad bit late but we've been busy taking care of a newborn and adjusting to life with two kids and frankly I just haven't felt like blogging lately! I want to get these pictures up, though, since I always love looking back on old pictures and reliving the memories. I know one day I'll be happy to have them all in one place.

We had a fun holiday season with Brady. He was very into presents and Santa and Christmas lights and all the other fun things. Of course we carried on the annual tradition of making Christmas cookies:



9 months pregnant mama!



Brady was very into opening presents this year... he wanted to open every single present under that tree. A couple times I caught him opening gifts on random days - just sitting under the tree opening presents that weren't his! So funny. Here we are opening Christmas Eve Gifts. Everyone let Brady open their gifts for them so he thought he got a lot of pajamas!







And here are some from Christmas morning...

Looks like Santa came to visit!



His big present this year was a yellow Strider bike. He had been talking about a 'lellow bi-ickle' for a loooong time prior to Christmas, so he was pumped!








'nugglin.




Look at all those camo crocs! Oh man...


Blake made a delicious tenderloin for Christmas dinner. It was sooooo good!


I always look forward to seeing Blake's wrapping jobs at Christmas, birthdays, etc. This year he put a heart made out of electrical tape on my present. He keeps me laughing!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I've got tons more pictures to come from the first month home with Walker... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment