Monday, August 17, 2015

Crawfish boil

These are some pretty old pictures from a crawfish boil we had at my parents house a few months ago. Just found them in my email waiting to be posted!

This oak tree was planted by my Dad's mother about 50 years ago when they built the house we live in now. It has grown into a huge, beautiful source of shade and we have spent many hours as a family gathered under this tree! 

Brady and his cousin Dex holding crawfish like big boys!

It looks like both of them are somewhat confused by the crawfish!


Uncle Levi with his nephews and niece checking out the live crawfish.

So sweet!


Little water baby.

2 comments:

  1. I especially love the photos of the kids with Uncle Levi and the crayfish! ... And little nude swimmer!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that same picture too - these are all fun pics!

    ReplyDelete