Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cabo - Flora Farms

Blake and I had dinner at Flora Farms one night when we were in Cabo. A few of his coworkers had recommended it, so we made a reservation for the second night we were there. Well, as it turns out, Adam Levine (a musician/celebrity for those of you who don't know) was married there the Saturday before we went. Pretty cool! This place was beautiful - there were rows and rows of gardens, a beautiful pond, cool little shops, an old organic ice cream stand, and so many other neat things. I thought about my sister the whole time we were there - she could have gotten SO many cool pictures! I think she would have been in heaven there.  Everything on the menu is from ingredients that they've grown/raised, so the menu changes with the crops and seasons.

Here are a few pictures from that evening. I wish I had gotten more pictures of the grounds to show you how beautiful it is, but oh well. If you're ever in Cabo, make sure you visit Flora Farms!




They have a little grocery stand where you can buy fresh herbs and vegetables. They also sell their delicious homemade bread. Yum!




This was part of my meal - organic pork ravioli. I was just happy to be eating flowers. :)


I just have to include this picture because I think he looks cute :)

Not a very good picture but you can see the pond and some of the lawn. They have beautiful patio lights everywhere which give everything a romantic glow.


2 comments: