Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Weekend in Milam

We spent Mother's Day weekend in Milam with my family. It was so much fun! The highlight of the weekend was our crawfish boil on Saturday. Brady held a live crawfish!

This little crawfish would have found its way to Brady's mouth if we wouldn't have stopped it! :)





Brady's first Texas-shaped waffle. He was a big fan!

Chillaxin'

Just a swingin'

This was one of many popsicles consumed this weekend. Emi always stocks up before we come home.

His first sink bath. As you can see he's very interested in the water faucet.

My handsome boys after church.



2 comments:

  1. These are so great!! Love the crawfish - what a tough guy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures! Many a cousin before Brady has had baths at that kitchen window, my two children included. He is sitting up like a big boy! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see the babies together!

    ReplyDelete