Thursday, May 22, 2014

8 months

Our little buddy is 8 months old! He's changed so much in the last few weeks, and is hitting new milestones every day. He's talking all the time, laughing, smiling, rolling all over the house, and trying SO hard to crawl. He doesn't have any teeth yet which I'm pretty happy about - I'll keep that toothless baby smile as long as we can!

I realized after we were already home and in our 'comfy clothes' (i.e. naked for him) that I needed to take his 8 months picture so I just grabbed the sticker and stuck it on him. No clothes necessary :)











6 comments:

  1. Now is that cute, or what? Happy 8 Months, Brady! :) Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 8 months!!! Yay!!! Cute baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady is such a big boy! I love his smile, which he is always doing. I'm ready to get him and give him a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 8th Month, Brady Boy! You are a fine feller!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie! Wow he has grown so much! I can't wait to see Brady again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aawweeee, he's so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete