Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This was my first year to celebrate Mother's Day with a child of my own. It was such a special day. I got to be home with my Mom, and having Brady made my day perfect. It was an emotional day as I reflected on the roles I've been charged with - mom and wife, caretaker of my family, protector and nurturer. My husband and kids will look back on our time together as a family and will hopefully one day see me the way my dad, sister, brother and I see my mom. I've been chosen to be Blake's wife and Brady's mom - these are my favorite, most important roles yet.

My family.

My mama and my baby.



The picture Brady made me for Mother's Day. It says 'My Love for Mommy is Blooming'. I love it!

The basket Blake and Brady made for me. It has a handwritten note from both of them, and handmade coupons for a family craft day, a spa day, a nice home-cooked dinner, and a beautiful necklace. They did such a great job. I could read the letters over and over again!


4 comments:

  1. Awwww!!!! This is so sweet :) You're the best mommy! I love you and wish I could have been there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooo sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! We are glad you had a special first Mother's Day and are so thankful to have you as Blake's wife and Brady's mom! You are doing a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete