Friday, February 14, 2014

What I LOVE about you!

In honor of Valentine's Day, I made a list of some of the things I love about you, my sweet boy. Though I love you far too much to ever be able to capture it in a blog post, here's a start:

  • The way you look up at me and giggle when you're nursing and I tickle your cheek.
  • How you turn over to your tummy as soon as I lay you in your crib.
  • Your adorable smile. Nothing makes me happier.
  • Your happy personality. You are happy to go to anyone and love being around people. I love this about you.
  • The way you lay your head on my shoulder when you're tired. This is new and I love it.
  • Your laugh. The best ever.
  • Your tiny little hands that grab anything that mama is holding. You've been "helping" me drink my water lately, placing your sweet paws on my water bottle as I take a sip. It is so cute.
  • Your excitement when I pick you up from daycare. This makes my day, every day.
  • The way you suck your thumb. It always takes a minute for you to find it - you wave your hands across your face until your thumb falls into your mouth. 
  • Our morning chats and our silly songs. 
You make everything better. I love you more than you will ever know!


3 comments:

  1. Amanda, Brady is such a blessed little boy to have such a loving and beautiful mommy! Your sweet words brought tears to my eyes! His little smile is precious! I love you three..."Oh," and Willa too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet!!! I love it! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete