Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weekly Pictures

Here is my picture dump from the past week/weekend. We had a fun and busy weekend - went to a baby shower, saw some friends, did some house stuff... It was good and Brady was a trooper! He is such a happy  baby and loves being around people. He got passed around at the baby shower we went to and loved every minute of it. He makes us so proud!

Milk coma.






Brady and Willa watching the Olympics opening ceremonies together.

He wore himself out playing! Such a sweet little guy :)


Brady and Patty
I took Brady to work with me last Friday morning so he could see everyone and this is the only picture I got! He sure did love getting so much attention from all my friends at work! 

Sporting his new hat. It's a little big but he'll grow into it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy he was able to visit! I could squeeze him all day. I love all these pictures but the hat pics are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady is soooo adorable and looks so squeezable! I need to make an hour trip to Bradyville and see that baby! Thanks so much for the updates! Great job!

    ReplyDelete