Sunday, February 23, 2014

Party at Brady's crib

Well, we finally moved Brady to his own room a couple weeks ago when he was 4 months old. He is sleeping like a champ! It was hard at first and still is sometimes... I really enjoyed having everyone sleep in our room, it was so cozy and sweet. I guess he can't sleep in there forever, though, so it was time to move him out. Luckily we have a video monitor that has made the whole thing much easier. It's fun to watch him wiggle his way into all his favorite sleeping positions.



He doesn't really cry in the morning... sometimes I have to go wake him up so we can start our morning routine and sometimes he wakes up on his own and just lays there until someone comes to get him. Morning time is so much fun with him here. I always look forward to seeing him in the morning. It's crazy how much I miss him when he goes to sleep!




4 comments:

  1. Way to go Amanda! You were so brave to move him to his own room! That was the best thing for him. Too many mommies let their babies sleep with them because the, "Mommies" can't make the move. I'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet sucking his thumb! Precious baby in his own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way! Chris pretty much has to pry Eli out of my arms after our last feeding haha!

    This is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure does look like a party! He is everywhere, and he looks adorable :) Moving them to their own room is definitely hard. Keep enjoying those sweet routines, they're the best!

    ReplyDelete