Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Bradyisms

-We were driving home and there were lots of school buses driving around our neighborhood and Brady said "Look at those buses taking all the children to school! Why??" and I told him the buses take the kids to school so they can get their education and he said "Oh. Well I already have my education."

-I asked him who he wanted to come to his birthday party, which he had been talking about all week, and he said "My little friend named Mox, and my big dog named Willa." (Mox is Uncle Levi's dog, but Brady thinks it's his.)

-When I picked him up from school the other day I asked him how his nap was and he said "It was good. I slept with my eyes closed but then with my eyes open. How do you like to sleep, Mom? With your eyes open or closed?" I said, "I like to sleep with them closed, what about you?" and he said, "Open. Because I like open 'tuff. And I like hot 'tuff."

-On the way home from Wonder Wild the other day he said, "Mommy please don't talk." I said "Why?" and he said "Because I don't want you to, that scares my ears."

-Says "you're never gonna believe this" and "I can't believe this" a lot. It's especially funny when he's sitting in his carseat and I hear "You're never gonna 'alieve this, Mama" and I look back and he has a huge booger on his finger. This has happened more than once...

-Got something out of Walker's mouth earlier and said, "Mom he's been eating a lot of things lately." I said, "Like what?" and he said "Leaves, dirt, rocks, pecans......."

-He loves to chew gum. At first he would chew it for about .5 seconds before spitting it out. Now he says constantly "Mom can I chew it a lil bit?" for about a minute and a half before saying "Okay, it's all out of energy!" and spitting it out.

-Talking about Daddy: "He's my best friend and nobody can stop us."

-Walker, Brady and I were in the kitchen this morning and I was heating them up some frozen sausage to eat, and Brady goes, "Wow Mom, you did a great job cooking all these things!"

4 comments:

  1. I can just hear him saying all these things! Makes me laugh out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooooo funny!!! I'm cracking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late seeing this, but Emi, I'm laughing out loud, as well! Love that boy and his cute bradyisms! :)

    ReplyDelete