Friday, September 25, 2015

Weekly pictures

Blake has been traveling quite a bit lately and I regularly send him pictures to keep him posted on what's going on back home. Brady and I like to take selfies to send to Daddy when we're missing him!

Kisses for Dad!

How old does he look? Waaah!


Driving the ice cream truck at the mall. He loves this truck.

Lunchtime with Drew. We found this really cool deli that has a fun kids play area in the back of the restaurant. Perfect for letting moms have a nice relaxing lunch while the kids play!

Having his nightly tea with me. We have a ritual of laying in bed together after bath time and reading or watching a Mickey Mouse episode before bed. I usually drink my sleepy tea during this time and Brady always wants a drink. Well, a couple nights ago I made him his own cup of 'tea' and he gulped it down. He felt so special. So I did it again the next night and we ended up with tea all over our bed. No more bedtime tea, I guess!

Brady walking Dad to his classroom. 

1 comment: