Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Saying prayers

Brady always gets very excited about prayer time before dinner and reaches out for our hands before we even sit down to eat. If I'm already sitting and Blake is still getting his plate ready Brady will hold my hand and reach out his other hand and say 'Dad! Dad!'. He listens to us pray then we all say 'Amen' and dig in. Well, the other night he grabbed our hands and bowed his head to where his forehead was touching his plate and started mumbling a bunch of words. Every now and then we were able to make out a  'Mama' or 'Daddy' or 'Willa'. He kept talking and talking then lifted up his hands and shook them and said 'A-MEH!'
Prayer time...

I see you peeking at me!

"AMEN!"


Sweet little smile.

4 comments:

  1. So precious! Love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I saw him peeking! Too cute! I hope he and Eli have a fun time together this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sweet angel pictures! Brady has so much personality! Love him so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the absolute most darling thing I have ever seen. We're gonna need a video now! lol

    ReplyDelete