Thursday, March 13, 2014

Weekend in Milam - Poppy's birthday

We went to Milam last weekend for Poppy's 60th birthday. It was so much fun having everyone together for a few days. Wish we could do that more often!

Love this picture Dad took of me, Blake, and Willa in the woods across the street from my parent's house. We love going for walks over there - it is so peaceful. Totally different from our city walks (although I love those too!).

Emi with the babies. She looks pretty happy, huh?!

Brady was pretty keen on Dex, and I think Dex loves Brady too! Dex would go up to Brady and say "Oooh, baby Brady. You are a sweet baby! I love you!" and give him 'eskimo kisses'. Dex is the sweetest little boy. I love him so much. He IS my first baby, after all (wink wink, Kerri!) :)


Koko and Brady looking at Dex. Love this picture of them.

This was taken right when we left our house to head home. We loaded him up on all kinds of toys to keep him entertained. He fell asleep by the time we got out of our neighborhood. So much for the toys! He's a good little traveler.

Reading to my boys!

Brady fell asleep with his hand up in the air. It was pretty funny!

Dex loves taking pictures of us making silly faces in the camera and we do it pretty much every time we are together. I love how Brady is staring at him in this picture!

Sweet sleepin' baby.

Just a swingin'. We were pretending to be superheroes. Our motto was 'We save people like it's our job!'. I have so much fun with this little guy!


Dad opening his present that the kids got him - some truck floor mats for his new truck.


Poppy and Brady are on the four wheeler, Dex is pushing his truck, and Emi and Pickle are watching it all.

Mills family picture. We don't have too many of these recently. I love it!

Happy birthday, Poppy! We love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Love every.single.one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of this beautiful family and love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! And looks like a great trip to the country! Brady looks like a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete