Friday, March 24, 2017

Bradyisms

- Is currently overusing the word 'absolutely' (says atsolutely). For example, "One day a sailboat was floating through the water. And atsolutely he sinked." or "The monster truck was driving through the mud, and atsolutely he got so dirty!"

- Will only wear his underwear backwards because he likes the big picture to be in front so he can see it. His teachers at school were quite confused by this at first.

- We were driving to school the other day and he wanted me to go fast and beat all the cars. I told him I couldn't go too fast because I didn't want to get pulled over by a cop. He looked around and said "Mom I don't see any policemen so why don't you just go ahead and go fast."

- Says "I will pretend (protect) it for you", "I will pretend Walker from the rain", etc.

- Despises wearing shorts or pants! He will take them off before we are all the way in the house, EVERY time we come home from somewhere. When we're getting him dressed, he will say, "can I just wear my underwear for a little bit?"

- We got home from school the other day and he said "I'm gonna take my shoes off for my feet can relax."

- Watches out for Walker. If he eats too big of a piece of something Brady will say "Mama Walker has a big piece!"

No comments:

Post a Comment